Programming I - WXES1114/WXES1116
Course Information | Announcements
Last Update: 2011-07-18
Semester: 2010/2011 Semester 3
This page is no longer being updated.
Course Code: WXES 1114 / WXES 1116
Course Name: Programming I
Lecturer: Hadi Saboohi
Credit Hours: 3/5
Medium of Instruction: English
Teaching Materials / Equipment: Reference book, lecture notes, tutorial and lab exercises
Teaching-Learning Method: Lecture, tutorial and lab sessions
Main Reference: Introduction to Java Programming, 8th edition by Y. Daniel Liang
Mondays 10:00 to 12:00 in BT3
Wednesdays 10:00 to 12:00 in BT3
Mondays 13:00 to 14:00 in MM1
Wednesdays 13:00 to 14:00 in MM1
Mondays 14:00 to 16:00 in MM1
Wednesdays 14:00 to 16:00 in MM1
Tutors: Hairul Aysa Abdul Halim Sithiq, and Syarifah Norfadzila
Examination Schedule: Monday 2011-07-18, 11:30, Location: Level 2, Exam Building
Penalty for late assignment submission is 20% per day!
- Assignment #1, Due: 2011-06-20, Swap
- Mini Project #1, Due: 2011-06-17, Number to words
- Mini Project #2, Due: 2011-07-11, Jewels: Array search
2011-07-18 (Mon): Final results have been published (PDF).
- Quiz #1, 2011-06-13: Results have been published, View
- Mid-term exam, 2011-06-27: Results have been published, View
- Quiz #2, 2011-07-06: Results have been published, View
- Final Exam, 2011-07-18: Results have been published, View
2011-06-13 (Mon): Mid-term exam will be on 27th June 2011.
2011-06-01 (Wed): Tutorial and Lab sessions' schedule and tutors have been determined.
2011-05-30 (Mon): Tutors have been assigned.
2011-05-12 (Thu): Course web page address: http://www.hadisaboohi.com/courses/WXES1114_1116_Programming_I_20102011_3/